"There is no sincerer love than love of food" 

- George Bernard Shaw

Hello Foodies..


Welcome to my food world. I am a food enthusiast and loves to cook. With this blog, as the name goes ' Pooja's Culinary Creations' I shall share with you my kitchen secrets and much more. As in India it is said that food in our tradition is something holy, it's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It's about honesty and it's about identity. 

What I enjoy most is meeting people who have real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is global, is what I find and there is always something new and amazing to learn- I love it! And I know so do you. 

Through this blog I shall take you on a joy ride of various Indian food recipes, related tricks and tips. I believe in sharing as it gives me true happiness. I am also a self taught home baker and finds peace in baking sweet goodies.

I welcome you once again. By the time I get in touch with you again stay healthy and stay happy.




Comments

Popular Posts